All of our veterinarians and clinic helpers volunteer their time, but we need cash donations to purchase pet food, medicines, and pharmaceuticals such as heartworm and flea/tick preventatives. Your donations make it possible for our clients to take responsible care of their pets.
By donating supplies, you help us keep expenses down. Can you provide any of the following?
- Dog and cat food, wet or dry
- Kitty litter
- Dog and cat treats and toys
- Unopened, unexpired flea and heartworm preventives
- Leashes, collars and harnesses in all sizes
- Dog crates, cat carriers
- Paper towels
- Antiseptic wipes
- Ziploc sandwich bags and snack-size bags
- White “Tall kitchen” trash bags and black trash bags
- Sharpie pens and ball-point pens
Donations can be dropped off at Clinic any Tuesday morning between 8am and noon, or brought to Oaks Veterinary Hospital or Northwood Oaks Veterinary Hospital whenever they are open. Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for someone to pick them up.