Our services include the following:
- Primary veterinary care, including vaccinations
- Consultations regarding diagnoses, treatment, home care, etc.
- Treatment for common ailments, such as ear infections, skin diseases, and arthritis
- Nail clipping
- Monthly flea and heartworm preventives
- Pet food for dogs and cats
- Pet supplies, such as leashes, collars and toys (when available)
We will provide medications whenever possible. Under certain conditions we will microchip animals.
To see if you are eligible to receive our services click here.
Hamsters and Other Pets
Our services are primarily for dogs and cats. To find out if we can see an other type of pet, owners should contact us.
St. Francis Pet Care is not an animal rescue agency and we do not normally handle pet adoptions. On occasion, when a client can no longer keep his/her pet, our volunteers will try to help find a permanent, loving home for the animal.